Bendigo & District Aboriginal Co-Operative will hold its Annual General Meeting 9:30am on Saturday 30th November 2019 at Lakeside Hotel 286 Napier Street Bendigo Vic 3550.
As per BDAC Model Rules, there is a requirement for a BDAC Board of Governance to consist of seven (7) Board Members.
Qualifications of Directors;
• A Director must be –
• A natural person
• Not less than 18 years of age
• An active current BDAC financial member (1st July 2019 to 30 June 2020).
• Be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
Nomination forms containing information on the voting of Board Members, can be obtained at BDAC Reception and must be received by 4pm Friday 8th November 2019 as noted on the form.
Nomination forms can also be downloaded: AGM Board Nomination Form
Member voting rights at the 2019 AGM;
• The right to vote attaches to BDAC financial membership.
• A member is not entitled to vote at a meeting unless that person is an
active current financial member of BDAC (1st July 2019 to 30 June 2020).
• Each member has only one vote at the AGM.
• A member who is under 18 years of age is not entitled to vote.
BDAC Membership Application/Renewal Form containing process information can be obtained from BDAC Reception or downloaded Membership Application Form
BDAC Board of Directors Chairperson