The Home Based Care Program Manager is responsible for providing effective operations to provide quality services through compliance, management and support to employees within the Home Based Care unit.
The role of the Home Based Care Program Manager is to ensure the delivery of high quality services that reflect best practice. This would include development and delivery of an appropriate range of confidential intense Children services with Cultural education and access to services to individuals, Kinship families, Aged care, Planned Activity groups, Carers and the community for promoting healthy lifestyles and healthy families with child safety programs that meet legislative requirements and service agreements with the Department of Health & Human Services for structural reform and improved resources for Aboriginal families of the Dja Dja Wurrung Community.
- Full Time 38 hours per week ongoing
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award 2010
- $63,785.20 - $69,199.52 per annum (depending on experience)
- 9.5% superannuation and access to Salary Packaging
Key Selection Criteria
- Understanding of an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (ACCHO) environment and the local Aboriginal Community.
- Proven management experience in the community services sector including human resource responsibilities.
- An ability to manage stressful situations in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability in the planning, development and delivery of home based care programs.
- Experience on the development and review of home based care systems, policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Demonstrated negotiation and advocacy skills
- Knowledge of the requirements of support and educative programs available
- Knowledge of funding requirements for support services
- Demonstrated ability of program management and delivery.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 30th August 2017
Applicants MUST address the Key Selection Criteria.
Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to apply.
BDAC is a Childsafe and Smoke Free workplace.