Project Worker’s (Koori Family Educator) role is to build parental capacity to support their children’s early learning and development and provide professional supervision to support educators in delivering culturally responsive evidence-based parenting programs.
- Full Time 38 hrs per week, Fixed Term
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award 2010
- $27.42 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation and access to Salary Packaging
Key Selection Criteria
• Assessing parenting skills
• Developing and implementing Family Support Plans (or similar)
• Ability to network and link with other services
• Demonstrated understanding of child development and wellbeing
• Experience working with Aboriginal families and knowledge of the local Aboriginal community.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 29th August 2018
Applicants MUST address the Key Selection Criteria
This is an identified Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander position, therefore, applicants must be of Aboriginal descent and identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait islander in their local community.
BDAC is a Childsafe and Smoke Free workplace.