Project Officer’s role is to plan and build parental capacity programs to support their children’s early learning and development and to provide professional supervision to support educators in delivering culturally responsive evidence-based parenting programs. The position will also supervise and monitor the position responsibilities of the Project Worker.
- Full Time 38 hrs per week, Fixed Term
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award 2010
- $32.90 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation and access to Salary Packaging
Key Selection Criteria
• Assessing parenting skills
• Developing and implementing Family Support Plans (or similar)
• Ability to network and link with other services
• Demonstrated understanding of child development and wellbeing
• Experience working with Aboriginal families and knowledge of the local Aboriginal community.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 18th July 2018
Applicants MUST address the Key Selection Criteria
This is an identified Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander position, therefore, applicants must be of Aboriginal descent and identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait islander in their local community.
BDAC is a Childsafe and Smoke Free workplace.