The Transport Driver position is responsible for the day to day transportation of clients to and from BDAC Services, external Health Specialist Services in Melbourne and other major cities in Victoria as approved.
The frontline position is responsible for,
a) the provision of transport service to support clinical service delivery to clients.
b) to provide a courteous and professional transport response to all callers and clients to BDAC.
The emphasis of the working environment is one of teamwork and the position will include participating in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Full Time 38 hours per week, Fixed Term (5months)
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award 2010
- $21.57 per hour plus 9.5% superannuation and access to Salary Packaging
Key Selection Criteria
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and understanding of confidentiality and document security
• Sound Computer Skills
• Ability to effectively and efficiently plan and organise own workloads
• An ability to manage stressful situations
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal Culture and the issues the local Aboriginal community face
• Sound knowledge of the Bendigo and surrounding areas
Applications close 5pm Friday, 24th August 2018
Applicants MUST address the Key Selection Criteria
BDAC is a Childsafe and Smoke Free workplace.