An exciting opportunity exists at Bendigo & District Aboriginal Services (BDAC) as a Trainee Medical Receptionist in our Medical Clinic.
Working with a team of professionals you will learn all aspects medical reception.
Duties will include:
- Greeting customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Answering phones and taking clear and concise messages.
- Making appointments and maintaining appointment system.
- Creation and maintenance of patient records.
- Participate in meetings, staff training and development programs.
- Collecting, opening and distributing mail.
- Liaising with doctors with regards to letters, reports and scripts.
- Preparation of Medicare Claim forms online.
- Work cooperatively with other clinical staff and stakeholders.
- All other duties as directed.
The successful applicant must demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and values and issues facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people.
As a part of your development you will undertake a Certificate III in Business Administration and be supported by a mentor from CVGT.
To apply please go to www.cvgt.com.au select ‘current vacancies’ then select ‘Apprenticeship and Traineeship Jobs’ and upload your cover letter and resume.