An exciting opportunity exists at Bendigo & District Aboriginal Services (BDAC) as a Trainee Administration Assistant across our Health & Wellbeing programs.
Working with a team of professionals you will learn all aspects of administration.
Duties will include:
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service to potential clients and internal staff via phone, email, mail and in person.
- Provide administrative support and data entry to all Health & Wellbeing workers as required.
- Maintain a broad and current knowledge of BDAC’s programs and future works.
- Promote BDAC programs to the Aboriginal Community and external service professionals.
- Liaise with the General Managers and Program Managers to ensure the best possible outcomes for clients and community.
- Assist with preparing rooms and ordering catering for meetings.
- Order and stock office resources.
- All other duties as directed.
The successful applicant must demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and values and issues facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people.
As a part of your development you will undertake a Certificate III in Business Administration and be supported by a mentor from CVGT.
To apply please go to www.cvgt.com.au select ‘current vacancies’ then select ‘Apprenticeship and Traineeship Jobs’ and upload your cover letter and resume.