The Cultural Advisor will work with all Family Violence Services within the Loddon and Campaspe region to ensure that all services are provided in a culturally safe environment. The program design and delivery will include knowledge and experience of the local Aboriginal community. This role will involve regular travel.
- Full Time Employment for 12 Months
- $60,800-$83,600 per annum plus 9.5% Superannuation
- Loddon and Campaspe Region
Key Selection Criteria
- Ability to develop, plan, review and evaluate a local cultural safety training program for Family Violence Services.
- Experience in delivering workshop style training to all cohorts of people (including Aboriginal people)
- Experience in Data Collection and Evaluation, Report Writing and intermediate computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of the local Aboriginal Community
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in stakeholder engagement with Family Violence services
- Knowledge and experience of BDAC’s programs and services to the local community
Applications close at 5pm, Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria
Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to apply
For more information about the position, please refer to the position description or contact the Human Resource Team on 03 5442 4947.