The Medical Reception position is responsible for the day to day operations of the clinical sessions, providing quality support for clinical staff to enable the smooth processing of patients through the BDAC Medical Services.
- Part Time, 15.2 Hours per Week (0.4EFT), (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- $23.34 per hour plus 9.5% Superannuation and access to Salary Packaging
Key Selection Criteria
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues the local Aboriginal community face
- Ability to effectively and efficiently plan and organise own workloads
- Demonstrated knowledge of general practice or other medical reception work
- An ability to manage stressful situations
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Sound knowledge of Medicare procedures and processing
- Sound computer skills and knowledge of Best Practice Software
Applications close at 5pm, Wednesday 24th July 2019
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria
Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to apply
For more information about the position, please refer to the position description or contact the Human Resource Team on 03 5442 4947.