The Family and Community Services General Manager is responsible for the overall management of BDAC's Family Harmony and Home Based Care teams.
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award 2010
- Full-time ongoing (2 years fixed)
- $40 per hour plus superannuation and access to salary packaging
Key selection criteria
- Knowledge of the Children’s, Youth and Families Act 2005.
- Demonstrated ability of family and community services management including policy development, service development and planning.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; understands and manages the needs and expectations of stakeholders, staff and clients.
- Understanding of accreditation processes and quality assurance measures.
- Understanding of relevant legislation, policies and practices.
- Demonstrated ability of program management, delivery and evaluation.
- Understanding of, and a commitment to, the purpose and values of Bendigo and District Aboriginal Co-operative.
- Qualifications in child and family practice management discipline with post graduate management qualifications.
- A minimum of five years' experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- A minimum of five years' experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and performance management.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 21st Febuary 2018
Applicants must address the key selection criteria.