The Intensive Case Contracted Worker will work with individual targeted care clients; provide intense case support to placement, and provide access and referral to appropriate support services for child and carer.
They will also manage allocated funds for supports and items identified in targeted care plan.
- Part Time Employment , Minimum 20 Hours Per Week (as per contract)
- Community Services Employee Level 3 – SCHDS Industry Award 2010
- Access to salary packaging
Key selection criteria
- Knowledge of child and adolescent development and strategies for working with vulnerable children, young people and their families.
- Experience in assessment and development of measurable family care plans.
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal culture and the ACCHO environment.
- Experience working with and case managing people with disability.
- Ability to manage stressful situations.
- Demonstrated negotiation and advocacy skills.
- Experience in financial management and budgets
- Formal qualification in a social welfare/disability discipline or equivalent.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 30th August 2017
Applicants must address the key selection criteria.