The Aboriginal Early Years Service Access Worker will aim to increase the participation rates of Aboriginal children and families within children, family support and universal services, by building cultural competence of early years services and making stronger links between Aboriginal children and families.
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Part time (0.6 EFT) 3 days per week, Ongoing
- $25.00 hourly rate plus 9.5% superannuation and access to salary packaging
Key Selection Criteria
1. Understanding of, and a commitment to, the purpose and values of the Bendigo and District Aboriginal Cooperative
2. Experience in community development/ project management work.
3. Ability to effectively and efficiently plan and organise own workload
4. Ability to work with stakeholders and the local community
5. Ability to work independently and in a team
6. Effective interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
7. Ability to problem-solve and develop strategic responses
Applications close 5pm, Wednesday 2nd May, 2018
Applicants MUST address the Key Selection Criteria.
This is an identified Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander position, therefore, applicants must be of Aboriginal descent and identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait islander in their local community.