The Medical Administration Coordinator works closely with GPs, nurse, Health Services Coordinator, Aboriginal Health Workers and clinical support staff.
- Full Time Position
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award 2010 (ACCHO)
- $27 hourly rate plus 9.5% superannuation and access to salary packaging
Key selection criteria
1. Demonstrate leadership skills and be able to work autonomously
2. Demonstrate communication skills for all literacy levels
3. Excellent phone manner, customer service and initiative
4. Well-developed computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office suite and Best Practice
5. Ability to multi task with a high attention to detail and work under pressure
6. Desire to learn new skills and ongoing professional development
7. A positive attitude and lots of energy
8. Previous medical reception experience
9. Experience in Best Practice Medical Software
10. Experience with communicating to local Aboriginal communities
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 21 Febuary 2018
Applicants must address the key selection criteria.
Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to apply.